1. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.
2. The only time I listen to country music is during the summer.
3. I've always been a heavy sleeper; when I was young, my family use to find me sleeping all over the house- halfway up the stairs with my head resting on one of the steps and my body sprawled over a few other stairs, or I might be bent over a chair, my torso and head on the seat, sound asleep. I have a harder time falling asleep like that now!
4. My childhood nicknames were Haely Bailey, Bailey Bomb, and Haely Buttons.
5. My best subjects in grade school were English and math; my worst subjects were science and history.
6. I passed my road test the first time!
7. When I was little, I had a tendency to wander off and was frequently lost.
8. One of my biggest driving pet peeves is when other drivers don't use their signals.
9. When I was little, I wanted to change my name to Christina.
10. My favorite place in Italy was Burano, an island of Venice known for its lace.